Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Haven't won a copy of THE FIRE LORD'S LOVER yet?

Then join me today and the rest of the week at any of my guest blog spots below. Leave a comment, and you're entered to win!

TODAY! 7/20 INTERVIEW!
Queen of Happy Endings http://alainereading.blogspot.com/

7/21 WHY I DECIDED TO COMBINE HISTORICAL & FANTASY
Including a new excerpt to show how the fantasy, historical & romantic elements combine in THE FIRE LORD’S LOVER.
Linda Banche Romance Author http://lindabanche.blogspot.com/

7/23 ORGANIC WRITING
A Peek into my Writing Process
Magical Musings www.magicalmusings.com

7/26 HOW TO UNDRESS AN EIGHTEENTH CENTURY LADY
Or, how Dominic Raikes undresses Lady Cassandra. This is an actual writer’s guide to eighteenth century costume.
Night Owl Romance http://nightowlromance.com/nightowlromance/

2 comments:

Cynde L. Hammond said...

Hi Kathryne!

I would LOVE to win a copy of "THE FIRE LORD'S LOVER", so I'll visit ALL of those guest spot, and who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky! Besides that, they sure sounds interesting.

I totally LOVE historical. It's my favorite, along with mystery (which I write), and all children's, and romance and oh dear...I sound fickle, don't I? Well, I guess I just LOVE to read!

I hope I win your book. I would love to do a review on it. And, if you want, I would be honored to interview you as a "Guest Author" on my blog as well. Check out my blog, "Cynde's Got The Write Stuff" and see what you think. We could also do a contest at the same time where a FREE, Autographed copy of your book could be the prize. That always goes over really big!

Let me know if you're interested, OK? I look forward to hearing from you: cyndelouwho22(at)gmail(dot)com

Until next time,

Cynde

Cynde's Got The Write Stuff

Author Kathryne Kennedy said...

Hi Cynde! Great to hear from you, and thanks so much for your enthusiasm! I'd be happy to guest blog with you. Just send me a private email: kathryne@kathrynekennedy.com
and we can discuss the details.
All my best!