Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Congratulations to my winners!








Congratulations to the winners of my private newsletter contest. Donna M. from Canada won an autographed copy of BENEATH THE THIRTEEN MOONS, and Maria R. from New York chose as her prize a red fairy t-shirt from my on-line shop.

And congrats to Dianna R. from West Virginia, who won my newsletter subscriber contest, and received the gorgeous 5 carat London blue topaz necklace. She's been a newsletter member for several years and a devoted fan, so I couldn't be happier for her! Here's a little note she sent me (with her permission to share) upon receiving her prize:

From:"Miz
To:kathryne@kathrynekennedy.com
Message contains attachments
I got it, and it is beautiful!!! Boyfriend has promised to get me a pair of earrings to go with it but he is going to be hard pressed to find something so lovely to match.Thank you, thank you Kathryne!
Dianna R.

I have updated my website with the cover of my upcoming release, MY UNFAIR LADY. You can check it out here: http://www.kathrynekennedy.com/ I will be posting the first chapter to my site soon!

1 comment:

Amber Scott said...

What a great prize and fabulous title. I've got to keep my eye out for your next one!
:}Amber Scott
http://amberscottproject.wordpress.com