Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Win $100 plus great prizes in a new contest!

A fellow author is having a contest where readers can win wonderful prizes for entering, so I thought I'd share the details. I had the honor of reading an ARC of Haunting Beauty, and it's a fabulous book that will earn a place on your keeper shelf to treasure forever, so don't hesitate to enter!

Order a new* copy HAUNTING BEAUTY by August 30, 2009 and I'll enter you into a grand prize drawing for books, merchandise and other great stuff. To enter, email me a copy of your proof of purchase and you will be entered to win $100 dollar gift card to either Borders, Barnes & Noble or amazon.com (your choice of one) AND 20 books--many autographed by author-- AND a Haunting Beauty tote, coffee mug and mouse pad and a photo album! Right now Haunting Beauty is on pre-order sale (30% off cover price) at both Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

(*must be a new copy to qualify)

No comments: