Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Neurotic Writer and the Newest Conspiracy



The Neurotic Writer and the Newest Conspiracy


(Just for laughs)



Suzie Writer: "It's a conspiracy I tell you!"


Therapist: "What now?"


Suzie Writer: "I spent an hour typing up my blog post and I am suddenly unable to copy and paste it onto Blogger."


Therapist: "What's the consipracy?"


Suzie Writer: "Don't you see? Those New York Times Writers have formed an alliance to keep us struggling writers from joining their ranks."


Therapist: "And they corrupted Blogger?"


Suzie Writer: "Why not? OR maybe they hacked into it. OR maybe they heard how wonderful I am and they are only targeting me."


Therapist: "Do you really believe that?"


Suzie Writer: "Of course I think I'm wonderful. They teach self esteem in school these days."








No comments: