Thursday, April 10, 2008

Desert Dreams Conference



This last weekend I went to the Desert Dreams Conference. This is the second year I attended, and I swear it was better than the last. I couldn't get over the energy level. The air literally vibrated with positive energy. There were so many romance writers, it boggled the mind.


There were tons of workshops for the inspired, the beginning and experienced writer. Food, drinks and friends. It was such a blast. I couldn't have asked for more... Okay, maybe some more chocolate.


Tina LaVon was there selling her award winning book, Liquid Hyposis along with Katherine Kennedy. The book signing was a wonderful success. I hope next year I'll be behind the table signing my book, The Long Road Home.


I had a chance to meet C.J. Lyons and visit her also at the Poisoned Pen. She has her new book out and we were lucky enough for her to come visit and post an interview.


Kim also signed her wonderfully suspenseful book, Web of Deceit. I wouldn't be surprised if she sold out.

If you are ever in Phoenix, come visit the authors at the next Desert Dreams Conference. You'll leave inspired, and I bet, with a bag full of books.

1 comment:

CJ Lyons said...

What a great conference! Thanks for the mention, Carol--it was so great to meet everyone and put faces to names.
CJ