Tuesday, March 31, 2015

New Contest from Kathryne Kennedy!


I would like to mention that I have a new contest running on my website. You can get the link to subscribe here: http://www.kathrynekennedy.com/contest.html But I’m pasting some of the details below for you as well:



Enter to win one of your choice of Kathryne Kennedy's books! Three
winners will be chosen.

This contest is all about rewarding my loyal readers, and finding new ones.
To enter, just sign up for the author's newsletter at:
groups.yahoo.com/group/kathrynekennedy/
or use the NEWSLETTER link below. (If you are currently a subscriber,
skip this step.) Then send an email to kathryne@kathrynekennedy.com,
with CONTEST in the subject line, and let me know which book you would
like to win and why, in the body of your email. Two winners will be chosen
exclusively from my newsletter subscribers, and one from other email
entries. PLEASE indicate in the SUBJECT LINE on your email entry that
you are a newsletter subscriber. You may send more than one email entry.

Yes, it's that easy! Good luck!




My Magical Best,
Kathryne
 

No comments: