Erin Kellison is the author of the dark fantasy romance Shadow, Shadow Touch, and Shadow Kissed series. Stories have always been a central part of Erin's life. She attempted her first book in sixth grade, a dark fantasy adventure, and she still has those early hand-written chapters. She graduated summa cum laude with a degree in English Language and Literature and went on for a masters in Cultural Anthropology, focusing on oral storytelling. When she had children, nothing scared her anymore, so her focus shifted to writing fiction.
FUN FACTS ~ ~ ~
- Has had an ongoing science fiction epic in her head since childhood
- Is scared of the dark
- Storyboards scenes already written, but not what is to come
- Seventh of eight kids (lucky seven! must mean something)
- Wanted to be the Empress in The Neverending Story so she could wear the pearl on her forehead
- Decorates to the nines at Christmas
- Is still waiting for super powers to kick in
- Would be villain if ever written into a book
Her Latest Book: SOUL KISSED!!!
While the world slumbers in Shadow, a fatal plague has swept through magekind. No one is immune to its ravages, and now that her father is dead, Cari Dolan must wield the fearful magic of her House to save innocent lives.
At the mage Council's bidding, dangerous outsider Mason Stray joins forces with Cari to hunt down the fiend responsible. But can he trust the daughter of wealth and privilege, especially when his own son is at risk?
The princess will always welcome to her bed the warrior, even if one must pay the ultimate price...
I hope you enjoyed this quick look at the fabulous Erin Kellison and her Shadow Kissed Series!
To learn more about Erin: CLICK HERE!!!
Happy Holidays, everyone!!!