Sunday, November 25, 2012

Why Read Romance Novels




Yesterday we attended a wedding reception for our friends Angie and Dan. The above picture is of her bouquet and the unity sand bottle filled by wedded couple, family and friends. It warmed my heart to see how happy they both looked. I don't think I have ever seen her so beautiful.

With so much love in the room, I was reminded of why so many people read and write romance. We can't attend weddings every day to get that adrenaline shot of love that makes you feel good all over, but we can read novels daily.

A romance novel will challenge the hero and heroine with life's ups and downs, but in the end they are guaranteed a happy ending. When I put down the novel after reading the last page, I always feel good.

The last I heard, over 50% of all paperback novels were romances. I understand why.

Until next week,
happy writing and reading!

Tina Swayzee McCright


No comments: