Friday, September 21, 2007

For the Text Message Challenged

I don’t know about you, but I’m incompetent when it comes to text messaging. Not just two thumbs, but two fat, clumsy and completely inept thumbs. My daughters on the other hand are speed texters. Right after I send them a reply, another text zooms back from them. I can’t win… until this last week when I found this fantastic program on line called Cozi Central. I don’t know the people. I just stumbled across the site by accident while I was surfing. The best part of it is that it’s FREE. Yes, that’s right--freeware. How great is that?

It’s basically a calendar. It’s online but also standalone. You can make a grocery list and when you’re done you can send it all to your phone or email address at work. Also, you can send text messages to people that are speed demons when it comes to pushing telephone buttons. All you have to do is just type in a little box and when you’re done, hit send. No hunt and peck for me if I’m at home.

I definitely recommend this freeware.

No comments: