Thursday, March 10, 2016

New book review: The Art of Social Media

Authors need to learn  how to promote their brand/books like never before. And frankly, this is the part where I wander aimlessly trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do. I bought this book for my daughter for Christmas as she plans to design websites and needs to understand social media. She kindly lent it to me, and all I can say is wow. So much has become clearer.


And there are actual steps to follow to achieve your ends. Amazing. There are even links to aggregators to find and post content. Ways to streamline your connection with readers and reflect your own interests.

So cool.

Now, the bad part is that the book has underlined bits that in the ebook link to actual pages for new information and enlightenment. I highly recommend purchasing the ebook and skipping the print copy. The print copy is extremely irritating without those links and they're not anywhere else in the book that I've been able to find.

Even though the book is a little pricey at 12.99, I think it's worth it.

Until next month.

No comments: