Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Anticipation


Kim Watters here.....


Anticipation, anticipation
Is makin' me late
Is keepin' me waitin'



Everytime I hear that old song, I think of the old ketchup commercial from my childhood. While I'm not waiting for a thick, rich, slow tomato sauce to appear, I am waiting impatiently for my upcoming trip to NYC to meet my editor face-to-face instead of over the phone or through e-mail. I'll also get to tour the Harlequin offices and meet many of the other wonderful people I've communicated with as well.



Another wonderful highlight of that trip will also be to go to another class reunion--and the real reason for my trek back East. This would be the class I would have grdatued from had we not moved from Philly to Chicago. And best of all, I get to hang out with my dearest childhood friend, whom I haven't seen in years.



So adios.....I'll post pictures when I get back.

1 comment:

Na said...

Wishing you a great time! Class reunions, or first meets are always nerve-racking but once all this passes they can be a lot of fun!