Monday, February 4, 2008

Desert Dreams 2008


Why should you attend the Desert Dreams Conference April 4-6th?
We asked Vijaya Schartz, author of award winning science fiction and romance with kick:
"I attended my first Desert Dreams Conference in 1996 where I met Diana Gabaldon and fell in love with that superfriendly event. I never missed a Desert Dreams Conference since. After I became a published author, I realized that each of these conferences marked a major step in my writing career. Now I give workshops there, but the best part for me is the incredible lineup of editors and agents. Don't miss that opportunity. "

****
This year's lineup of editors and agents includes:
Michelle Grajkowski - Three Seas Literary Agency
Elaine Spencer - The Knight Agency
Bob Mecoy - Creative Book Services
Rachel Vater - Lowenstein-Yost
Leah Hultenschmidt - Dorchester Publishing
Toni Plummer - Thomas Dunne Imprint, St. Martin's Press
Joanna Raisanen - Harlequin Superromance
For more information go to http://www.desertroserwa.org/

No comments: